Epic Armageddon Total War

09 - Galrisian - КАПИТУЛЯЦИЯ, The stormwolves Space wolves great company approach on Atrudorstan sector after the destruction of the imperial south armies.

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 17/5/2016, 09:48

Group:
Administrator

Galrisian - КАПИТУЛЯЦИЯ
TTOS - ACT 09 - PDF Version Lowres

Agnosco veteris vestigia flammae

IMG_4580

OST - Silent Hill Siren (Zombie Outbreak Siren) **Long Edit** (Now with Downlo

700_Ork_Rokact9

++ Warp Jump detected. Meteorites storm appeared over borealis sector. ++

700_Ork_Rokact9

<< ...but What a fuck... >>

700_Ork_Rokact9

<< Admiral Dobrynya Sok... Sokolov rep... reporting! A storm of meteorites has materialized above Galrisian, breaking from the warp! Si... ssix ork vessels are pushing them on the stratosphere with their damned traktor kannons! They will impact on the p... p... planet! F... fire 'em. Intercept them now! At the whole fleet, fire, fire at will!! >>

700_Ork_Rokact9

<< Fire! Fireeeeee! Give me immediately a d... d... damage report! In the name of the God E... Emperor... >>

700_Ork_Rokact9

++ An huge meteorite has survived the bombing. The big one and what remains of the whole storm is falling on Galrisian, followed by other smaller propelled meteorites. Drop rocks in the wake! Thirty seconds to impact. ++

700_Ork_Rokact9

LordGeneral_Joseph_Petrescu

<< ...in the Emperor's Name, Admiral! Do something! >>
Supreme General Lord Joseph Petrescu. Supreme Commander of the ground operations for the liberation of Galrisian.

700_Ork_Rokact9

OST - Tsar bomba

700_Ork_Rokact9

700_Ork_Rokact9

700_Ork_Rokact9

Lord General Sebastian Venièr advances boldly, in a wedge maneuver, at the head of ten divisions of leman russ, more than a thousand tanks, breaking at the center through the southern front, while the orks armies rush to a disastrous retreat to the citadel of Dergrock (once Deriupol). The general advances, but it all happens in few seconds. Ten armored divisions, an entire army of mechanized infantry, with artillery, supports, logistic, everything, A division of Elysian Drop Troops and a karskin army. Men from Necromunda, Armageddon, Cadia, Istanor, Abeldar, and so on... and obviously the militias of Galrisian, the southern army advances unaware, and can only wonder for a moment when a boreal lights appear over their heads. Thousands of vehicles, a plentiful million men, and someone among them shouts: "Look at that! it's the God Emperor!" But it's the Death. And the death arrives, with its long sickle, and everything mows away, in a holocaust of fire that unleashes a sun on the planet, at the center of which it seems to see the same Gork gnash his teeth and shouting his victory.

700Cigar-smoking

700Cigar-smoking

The news is immediate: the roar of the explosion was heard on the entire planet. in the following hours thousands of dispatches and orders sudden follow each other, contradictory, chaotic. Advance on the frontline? Redeploy? stop the armies on all fronts? and if another attack like this were ready? The hours become days, while chaos reigns in the imperial headquarters. Two days after an ork messenger arrives on Kepler Secundus city. A dispatch, and the demand for an embassy. The orks, incredibly, want to treat, but of course, from a position of absolute advantage. After a frantic discussion, Field Marshal Tanaiser agrees with the orks through some messengers from both sides the place and the time for this embassy. An embassy, yes, if it were also only to gain time, precious hours in waiting for a fatal decision.

General Commissar Friedrich Ebersberg von Weyers - General, let me go. You are too precious, it could be an ambush...
Supreme General Lord Joseph Petrescu - I wonder who will kill me first, if the orks or the cancer that consume me by two years. I'm expendable, as think but not dare to say the Field Marshal Tanaiser. Remember, men like him no longer do the profession of arms, but politics. No, General von Ebersberg Weyers. If I'll fall, you'll take my place.

700_Ork_Rokact9

NapoleOrk da' Great! NapoleOrk le Grandz! Vive da' true Empereur!

700_Ork_Rokact9

700_Ork_Rokact9

The reactors of the valkyrie, during the landing phase, are raising huge clouds of dust, in the barren land of Boranov, place designated by Fieldmarshal Tanaiser for the embassy. A barren, desertic area, precisely in a sector now dominated by the crumbling ruins of a building, destroyed, who knows, maybe twenty, thirty years ago, now just a crumbling ruin. A mob of blood axes Kommandos and one platoon of imperial stormtroopers, as agreed, are patrolling the area, providing, so to speak, safety for the delegates of both sides. General Joseph Petrescu, with decisive steps, advances toward the ruined door, holding back an hard, deadly cough. This is not the time to show weakness at the enemy. Behind him, his assistants and officers, five men at all, and the servo skull of the Holy Inquisition: the sleepless eye. Passed over a corridor guarded by two Kommandos and two stormtroopers, the delegation enters in a room lit by a candelabrum placed on a massive, as rotten, wooden table, behind which, on a large well-embroidered chair, over a stack of pillows, sticking out from beneath a wig a big green nose of a tiny Gretchin, behind which stands an huge ork with a standard depicting the Great NapoleOrk, although in reality, no one from this side of the table, in the Imperium of men, can swear really that the ork in the standard is NapoleOrk. Which of the many, or is always the same? But really exists NapoleOrk or is he just an effigy on a standard?

<< So, you wanted to speak here. Oui? In this place and with you, not in front of the king of Galrisian and his family, as you were afraid about the judgment of who that here, today, risks everything: homeland and descendants. You are speaking with Geza JarrJareth, da' NapoleOrk's voice, and what you say to me, you say it directly to NapoleOrk, le Grand! >>

<< I see that you speak properly our language. I am General Joseph Petrescu. I'll call you Geza. >>

<< No, call me Geza JarrJareth, nor more, nor less. Oui? I bring the will of NapoleOrk the Conqueror in the galaxy. Oui? You are the one who was sent here, unjustly, to find such arguments to drive us out from our planet. >>

<< Galrisian is ours. You occupied it, thirty years ago, starting a shameful war. How do you dare to talk about justice? >>

<< Justice, not justness. Oui? According to your parameters, and also mine, we are not doing anything other than that for which we were born: we exercise our power. If I have a club and I am going to throw it to your head, where is the justice? Justice is that I throw, and you bear the brunt. The powerful have always taken what they deserve, and the weak, obeyed. And you today, you are the weak. >>

<< Weak? Perhaps the Napoleork's binoculars is looking so far away to measure our real forces in field? >>

<< You do so many minuets, "Dear Venice", but do you see our endless rows of cannons at the horizon? If we are here, now, it's because your southern armies were destroyed. Oui? But NapoleOrk the Merciful is a sovereign, as well as just, so wise, now offering you a dignified capitulation offer. >>

<< You have hit hard, but I doubt you can do it again, otherwise you would have already done. And then, you and your master, you don't believe that soon will reach us the space marines in our aid? And you know what that means, you know the fame of the space wolves on your own green skin. >>

<< What tells you that it's not ready a new meteorites attack? Oui? Maybe, maybe a month, maybe two days. You simply don't know, nor have instruments and forces to stop it in orbit. And about the arrival of your space marines, if the oligarchs of TERRA were interested about this planet, the space marine would be already here. Whole Chapters! ...While we rejoice of your naivete, we don't envy your madness. You have a week to step back from all the frontline, board personnel and equipment and folks, as you wish, and leave the planet. Galrisian is dead. Galgarock is rising! NapoleOrk will not stop until it is left standing stone by stone. Think well, my dear General, before taking any decision, because it is about the lives of millions of people that now you are deciding. >>

iconoclast

Silently the imperial delegation leaves the building in ruins, and also silent seems now the Valkyrie, while takes off to fly to the capitol imperialis that awaits them beyond the imperial lines. General Petrescu has with him a scroll, written in gothic imperial language, although by orcish hand, At the bottom of which there is the name of the field marshal Tanaiser. The act of capitulation, the day after, gets angrily banged on the iron table of the capitol imperialis war room, while around the table Gen Petrescu opens the council. Around him his colonels, and on large monitors all around, slowly appear the greenish faces of the Field Marshal, the Lord Inquisitor Flarius, the governor-king of Galrisian Sibelius, and other notables and generals his peers.

C. Pastorius - The Iron skulls is not afraid of these types of attacks, and the cult mechanicus, the sons of Piombus, is virtually immune to this kind of radioactivity, but certain is that nothing will remains of the planet if it will undergo to a similar bombardment, we will get to fight for a heap of radioactive rocks, an uninhabitable grave.

D. Flarius - The Holy Inquisition is concerned about the unfolding of this unfortunate conflict, and as the star of good fortune no longer bless our armies. But how surprising, in front of so much depravity and lack of faith! The guardians of the God Emperor's kingdom are now a bunch of rude shields and blasphemous spears. The evils that befall upon us today is the atonement for our sins.

J. Petrescu - A nuclear retaliation is unthinkable, for the obvious reasons that it entails: the Orks are resistant to radiation a hundred times more than we do. ...And about the space wolves chapter: no trace, no communication. Nothing. In hand, we have only this capitulation offer. If it's a bluff, we can still fight. If it's not...

F. Tanaiser - The capitulation never! This is outrageous! I am at the head of the Twelfth Army and I'll defend the Segmentum Ultima from the ork hordes until my last breath! The time we have left to fight I'll not spend signing a shameful act of unconditioned capitulation!

D. Sibelius - You'll defend it until our last man, wife, sister or child! We must save my people! The level of radioactivity is already at alarming levels! We will be annihilated! We have to evacuate the planet! Petrescu! I speak to you! Save my people!

F. Tanaiser - I repeat you Gentlemen! This is outrageous! I will not...

OST - Bathory - Nordland

++ CODEX.ASTARTES-FENR57-B454: Control room Voice device activated.

We will not need to sign any treaty with this bastard green beasts, Field marshal Tanaiser. Stormwolves Space wolves great company approaching. Atrudorstan sector. Coordinates acquired. We're en route.

++ CODEX.ASTARTES-FENR57-B454: Control room Voice device closed.

iconoclast

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 14:07

view post Posted on 20/5/2016, 09:00

Group:
Administrator

The heroes of Atrudorstan pass.

IMG_1929

F. Tanaiser - Only one company? And how the hell the High Lord of TERRA think that we can win this damn war, with one hundred Marines?

C. Pastorius - One hundred... but that come from Walhalla! Field Marshal.

D. Flarius - The Holy Inquisition has placed the entire chapter on maximum alert for a possible invasion near the Segmentum Pacificus, perhaps a Tyranids Hive Fleet. They, and many other chapters will not move a step. The arrival of the Stormwolf starcrusier, of this company was not approved by anyone. The usual, insolent disobedience of Logan Grimnar. If the Holy Inquisition will decides that the danger is past, then, on the long-term...

C. Pastorius - ...on the long-term, I fear, we will be all dead.

Planet: Galrisian
Sector: Atrudorstan Sector.
Relevance: Defend tha pass from the ork invasion and restrain or block the enemy southern invasion.
Force: Southern army survived units in disarray and Space Wolves Stormwolf Great Company.
Danger Level: High. Collapse of the south front.

[MAP, click to zoom]
unimapselection

ARMY

Space wolves with imperial support
- 2.000 pts imperial supports. - Download
with light entrenchments around their 3 fixed objective.

Arrive as reinforcement in turn 2
- 4.000 pts Space Wolves. - Download

ORKS WAAAGH
All deployed in turn 1
- 4.000 pt Ghazkhull Horde - Download
- 2.000 pt Speed freaks army - Download

STRATEGY RATING
Turn 1: Army of the Imperium 2 - Ork waaagh 3
Turn 2+: Army of the Imperium 4 - Ork waaagh 3

700General_shinzu

Battlefield:
- field: 120 x 180 cm

700_120X180_ACT09

700_120X180_ACT09

700_120X180_ACT09

Victory condition and campaign effect: Classic tournament
- Objective fixed deploy
- Deploy: First deploy all the imperial army, that start the battle all in overwatch, than the orks
- turn lenght: 4 + extra 1
- Planetfall, for both, schedulable after the deploy
- Planetfall schedulable from turn 2 to turn 4

The immense glow, the earth shakes. The indescribable thunder, the earth burns. Then the sky turns red, and a sun stands at the center of a volcano of flaming debris, launched from the ground up to the empty void. The immense incendiary shock wave within seconds shakes the earth, bend mountains and with tremendous force sweeps away everything on its path; and with it, the entire mechanized army at the command of General Venièr. The pass of Atrudorstan is partly lapped by the wave of fire, which taketh away the first defensive line: bunkers carbonized as paper boxes on fire, wrecked trenches, and a wave of burning debris: ruin of buildings, armored vehicles, bodies. An unrecognizable wind of things and creatures, which now dominates over all, in a gray, black sky, that now seems a nuclear winter.

700General_shinzu

700General_shinzu

700General_shinzu

700General_shinzu

700General_shinzu

700General_shinzu

<< Lieutenant Jackson. Send this message to Supreme General Lord Joseph Petrescu. We are trying to rearrange the few survivors in regiments and divisions. But we need time, and if we win today at Atrudorstan, maybe, and I repear maybe, we can rebuild something that could looks like a real frontline. We must stop them here, on the Atrudorstan pass, or we should fight them city by city, throughout the entire southern continent. In the name of Emperor... They overhang us at the first assault eight to one. We need a miracle. >>
General Liu Bocheng, Commander awarded of the defense of the southern front of Galrisian.

700General_shinzu

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 14:06

view post Posted on 30/12/2016, 14:21

Group:
Administrator

DEPLOY.

700General_shinzu

<< Imperial regiments everyone to battle stations. Space wolves chapter on route. Today the legends of the north will fight with us. Comply to the Astra Militarum codex... ...and do what we do best: fight, and die, but only after having knocked out eight of them. >>
General Liu Bocheng, Commander awarded of the defense of the southern front of Galrisian.

They are coming.

IMG_4507

One that just minutes before it was a dark cloud on the horizon, now is a growling and rattling presence. The immense mechanized vanguard of the ork army is here, an avalanche that runs fast. An immense avalanche of battlewagons, well-equipped for battle, loads of boyz, nobz and Gretchin. Columns of gunwagonz, among which are huge, massive gunfortress equipped with the terrible mekboy kustom weaponz. From west to east, a whole army of speed freaks: a warband, a warbike outriders, a kult of speed and six speedstas conquer compact the battlefield, ready to engage on the west flank the imperial line. Behind them, a warhorde of Napoleork, to make matters worse, to beef up the ranks.

IMG_4506

At the center, the Deathskull big gunz mob on battlewagons is followed by a blood axes warhorde on battlewagons too; and by a mighty blitz brigade heavily equipped, ready to advance to the heart of the battlefield. On the left side, a goff warhorde and a column of gunwagons prepare their pincer maneuver. The huge horde slows down, for a few minutes, their mad dash to Atrudorstan pass. Few, long seconds, before letting the engines roar again and jump forward, to conquer, to victory. For NapoleOrk's glory!

IMG_4505

The imperial army that General Liu Bocheng managed to gather on Atrudorstan pass is a jumble, which in other circumstances, would have sentenced him to death in front of an Astra Militarum's court. Yet, he made a virtue of necessity. Occupy the east stronghold a survived regiment of the south army, or rather, of three different survived regiments it was done one: with three leman russ, a hydra flak tank and one shadowsword super heavy tank, hidden behind the building, the only one main building left standing by the atomic explosion.

IMG_4508

On the west side defends the stronghold a similar regiment, however, composed of citizen militia, arrived to the front from the villages behind Atrudorstan sector, marching day and night.

IMG_4510

The central stronghold is defended by a mechanized infantry regiment of the planetary guard. In the rearguard, two sentinels and two humvees form the only available patrol platoon, while a dozen military policemen mounted on warbikes are all that may look like a fast-attack force.

IMG_4509

No air support. Nothing more remains of the imperial defenders, who see reaching the horizon an ork army, eight times larger, ready and well prepared for battle. Nothing more, that an unwavering faith in their God Emperor and the hope that the space marines will run more fast than the north wind which bring them here, which thus far has led them.

IMG_4511

PLANETFALL
Ork drop rock arriving turn: 2
Bjorn Stormwolf on Wolfborn strike cruiser - Planetfall A on turn: 2
Bjorn Stormwolf on Wolfborn strike cruiser - Planetfall B on turn: 3

IMG_4511

view post Posted on 8/1/2017, 19:16

Group:
Administrator

TURN 1
Initiative: ORKS WAAAGH

A Deo rex, a rege lex. Ab uno disce omnis.

OST - Mad Max: Fury Road | Music / Theme / Soundtrack / Junkie XL - Brothers

700Cigar-smoking

<< I will not say unnecessarily pompous words, or vaguely encouraging. The gravity of the situation is now clear at all. General Liu Bocheng, are underway maneuvers for an immediate continental counteroffensive towards the first of the three orc city of the north. We have to lay siege to the fort of Grond, and we have to see it to capitulate quickly. The space wolves are coming. Stop the orks here, or we will see them swarming and lay siege to our southern cities. >>
Supreme General Lord Joseph Petrescu. Supreme Commander of the ground operations for the liberation of Galrisian.

A tense silence, tragic, a silent scream, pervades the entire front line. Fear runs fast, damning, creeping, infecting from one stronghold to another, along the trenches, bunkers. At the avalanche of fire sudden bursts the avalanche of steel. From the indistinct mass of ork tanks and trucks six mekboy speedstas move, protected by a force field generated by two dragsters. Inside the ball is a shiny glitter of lightning and wildly colored electric flashes. When the speedstas open fire the bubble is deformed, and let escape a vortex of missiles, death and Lifta Droppa rays. The fire fall on the defensive line on the imperial left flank, occupied by the citizen militia, fortunately, causing no casualties, but only some wounded.

IMG_4514

The citizen militia regiment closes ranks, while a roar of engines and mufflers dominates deafening everything. The minions of Napoleork unleash a terrible psychological warfare and terror spreads among the imperial soldiers forcing the regiment's commissars to shoot some soldiers to keep the other in position. Behind the speedstas move the most massive gunwagons column, with their heavy weapons. The shelling pounds the entrenched militia positions, and the gunfortress' Soopa zzapp gun hits and nearly destroys the outer bunkers, killing half a dozen soldiers.

IMG_4515

IMG_4515

The imperial regiment perched in the center stronghold confirms its overwatch order, while in front of it the blood axes horde moves, slowly, hiding behind a large rocky outcrop formed during the apocalyptic impact of the meteorite. Alongside them, perched in the ruins, the Kommandos lurk ready to fire, in overwatch. The orks move tactically, nobz and warbosses have been well forged and instructed with the subtle and effective tactics of Napoleork.

IMG_4517

IMG_4519

Behind the stronghold already struck, the military police platoon mounted on warbikes advances for few meters, confused about the plans. The order to protect the outpost, advancing in the no man's land doesn't run, or perhaps it never arrived. Ahead of them the citizen militia regiment is still standing in overwatch. Three leman russ tanks, the few survived tanks of a destroyed regiment merged in the militiamen, rotate nervously their battlecannons, looking for targets. And soon, too soon, their demand is met.

IMG_4521

IMG_4522

The speed freaks Warband, a dozen wagons and wartracks led to battle by a huge battlefortress throw themselves quickly forward, starting from the ork's western side directly in front of the militia's stronghold. The soldiers resist, rifles in hand, lascannons ready to fire. Meter, by meter, by meter, the voltage wire, already tense, breaks and the order is shouted out loud by the imperial commander: Fireee! The regiment opens fire, and moments later, is reached by the returning fire. An exchange of cannons, big gunz, machine guns and rifles. The flame throwers of the scorchas devastate the bunkers already struck, burying the occupants in a triumph of flames. The great evil sunz warhorde arrived, but although the fire was massive, only five trucks and twenty soldiers have fallen.

IMG_4524

IMG_4524

IMG_4525

With the speed freaks warhorde the entire right ork flank runs forward. The warbike outriders mob surrounds the evil sunz horde, protecting them as vanguard and patrolling the stronghold in front of them. Behind them, a warhorde, retinue of Napoleork, throws gasoline on the fire, shelling the stronghold and pushing the whole evil sunz army for the next, devastating assault. Still behind, a kult of speed forward and hides behind a large rocky outcrop, creating a massive force for the second assault wave, if it ever will be something left to devastate.

IMG_4527

While the last imperial formations confirm the order of overwatch, in the central front the deathskulls big gunz mob advances and occupies the ruins of the imperial stronghold in front of them, wiped out by the atomic holocaust days ago, still smoking. Around them, eight death koptas patrol the area, protecting them and the adjacent gunwagons blitz brigade.

IMG_4530

IMG_4531

On the right flank, the goff warhorde moves inside the huge crater, while the second blitz brigade remains firmly in overwatch, protecting their advance.

IMG_4532

No one knows, among the imperial ranks. which warboss command the ork assault, but instead of the classic pincer maneuver, the orcs have launched a deep assault on the left flank, gradually bringing their central and western forces to create a wave progressively away from the contact line. A shrewd maneuver, a sign that Napoleork for this infamous attack has definitely deployed some of his excellent and devious strategists.

IMG_4533

IMG_4534

700General_shinzu

<< Hurry, space wolves. For the God Emperor! Save us! >>

"Where are the Space Marines? Here we don't see anyone! No one will come! We're doomed" The terror of being abandoned, of have been betrayed and sent to a useless front for the whim and vanity of few incompetent generals, towards a useless massacre is very high among the imperial ranks and spread among the soldiers, it's whispered in vox devices, permeates trenches and bunkers. The silence is deafening in the trenches. Pallid, the soldiers look towards a black future, but it's on the imperial left flank that the massacre is looming. Overwhelming forces, unstoppable, on the verge of launching the assault. The central stronghold, in overwatch, can open fire and try to diminish the next invasion, but the avalanche is too big to be torn down before it can conquer the outpost.

IMG_4537

IMG_4535

The rifles are trembling in the trenches, militiamen, men torn from their factories to which, on the run, a rifle was put in their hands. Eyes, vitreous of terror, staring beyond the improvised parapets. The men try to communicate, but the cacophony of dozens of crude engines confuses everything. Three leman russ tanks, perched in the ruins, reload their battlecannons and prepare to fire. In front of them, demons of speed, red and flaming, maddened by adrenaline, by the roar of their engines and the thunder of the battle, are ready to throw themselves upon them and conquer the stronghold.

IMG_4536

IMG_4539

They stand. In fear of fear.

IMG_4540

tsteelline2

IMG_4541

Space wolves incoming reinforcements
- 4.000 pts Space Wolves. - Download

TURN 1. End turn.
ORKS WAAAGH: 2 (defend the flag, they will not pass)
ARMY OF THE IMPERIUM: 0

view post Posted on 12/1/2017, 14:19

Group:
Administrator

TURN 2
Initiative: ARMY OF THE IMPERIUM

OST - Epic Action | Tom Player - Takedown (Position Music) - Epic Music VN

CommanderCommissarMonkev4

<< General Commissar Friedrich Ebersberg von Weyers at the imperial Headquarters on Capitol Imperialis Aurora. With the support of the Legio Metalica we're currently clear the last pockets of resistance on Kepler Secundus and adjacent territories. The maneuvers are proceeding as executive plans. >>
General Commissar Friedrich Ebersberg von Weyers, supreme commander of the reconquest of Kepler Secundus.

CommanderCommissarMonkev4

700_imperialguardfire

The laser rifles crowd, firmly, aiming the horizon. A horizon of tracks and flames. The militiamen are waiting in silence the pending order, and in the meantime they are still waiting, fueling fear and tension. And like lightning, as an unexpected roar the order thunders: << Fire! Fire at will! >>. The commander's order is repeated loudly by the commissar, the only real two militaries in the militia regiment. The infantry unleashes a storm of laser rifles and autocannons, while behind them the leman russ tanks hammer with their battlecannons and heavy weapons the approaching warbike outriders horde. In the no man's land is all a ferment of explosions, smoke and fires. A dozen warbikes is shot down by the hammering, and as awakened throws themselves forward, drived to the assault by the big evil sunz mob behind them.

IMG_4544

The immense evil sunz battlefortress bursts over the trenches, while warbikes, wartracks and warbuggies throw themselves against the troops in the battlements. Thirty boyz run to conquer the stronghold and in the tunnels begins a terrible melee. The HQ infantry regiment in the central stronghold breaks its overwatch, and under the shelling of the chimera tanks, three leman russ and the infantry the warbike outriders is decimated and forced to flee, but the rush of the evil sunz is unstoppable.

IMG_4546

Four nobz on warbikes move into the ruins, engaging and destroying the leman russ, while four schorchers behind them burn the few survivors who try to get out and run. Within minutes the entire regiment is massacred, overwhelmed by the orks fury. Nobody, not even one survivor, is seen escaping on the horizon. Among columns of smoke and wreckage of the leman russ the evil sunz boyz occupy trenches and bunkers, ripping the stronghold from the imperial hands.

IMG_4548

IMG_4550

IMG_4551

In the two remaining strongholds the imperial forces falter. The terrible screams, the brutal carnage and the fall of the left stronghold broken the spirits of the defenders. Fear, already very high, winds among the soldiers: "The space marines will not arrive", "They deceived us, it was a lie to get us to the front line!"; but it lasts a minute, maybe two. If They were three, the imperial army would collapse.

++ Wolfborn strike cruiser mission Wol3326684-63328 ++
++ VI° Grey Hunters detachment ready to go ++
++ Objective: Break the pincer on quadrant ADl698-x. Orks right flank ++
++ Main task: seek and destroy ++
++ Secondary task: dispersive maneuver, leave the battlefield and regroup in safety area ++

700_imperialguardfire

Before the inevitable the thick clouds above Atrudorstan rip under the blows of a massive barrage from orbit. A massive bombing strikes the ork rear, arresting the march of the Napoleork's mob mounted on battlewagons.

IMG_4553

dropsiteborka

Within seconds, a rain of drop pods hurtling into the sky, anticipated by a dozen of terrible deathwind pods. The ork rear are repeatedly beated. A dozen between warbikes and buggies of the kult of speed can't escape the firestorm. Five gunwagons are destroyed too while the power fields of the speedstas sparkle when the pod's missiles hit and pierce the dragster's force field, and a battlewagon of Napoleork's mob spectacularly explodes, burning all its occupants.

DropPod06death_abbey

IMG_4555

Within moments mess and flames spread among the ork right flank, and a tactical detachment with two dreadnoughts emerges from the fog of war.

spacewolf_picsviweheavern

Rapid and solemn, the fenrisian warriors assault the battlewagons of the Napoleork's mob, trapping the bulk of the ork boyz inside them. The battlewagons are destroyed by a terrifying close combat fury: by grenades, crushed by huge dreadnoughts claws, and with them all their occupants die, trapped in an inferno of twisted and broken plates. Ten Marines and a Dreadnought fall, but the whole mob is destroyed, and the ork's assault on the right-front is broken, cut in two by the space wolves's fang. And suddenly, the boldness and the impetus of the orks vanish. Victory is no longer so obvious. Only the battlefortress escapes the carnage, seriously damaged.

IMG_4557

IMG_4561

IMG_4562

IMG_4566

The space marines regroup, perched in the ruins of the massacre carried out, among destroyed battlewagons and pile of ork carcasses. In front of them, the speedstas open fire with their deafening weapons, injuring the entire detachment, which now runs back towards Atrudorstan's pass. Few minutes later, the damaged kult of speed chases them, forcing the detachment to disperse and leave the battlefield to survive.

IMG_4563

IMG_4564

Behind the central stronghold, where gathered the imperial headquarters, silent as ghosts come a tactical, a land speeders and a scouts detachment. Fast and silent, tacticals and scouts occupy the trenches, opening fire on the evil sunz horde perched in the fell stronghold. Behind the control tower, the land speeders await ready for further maneuvers, reinforcing still more the main, vital position.

IMG_4565

Few, few minutes of respite seem to have magically paralyzed the battle, but it's a mere illusion. The ork gunwagon columns advance. The first column, the Napoleork's tanks advance towards the stronghold on the right, shelling bunkers and trenches, a cannonade that causes a dozens of deaths and injuries, while the second column, the goff column, advance towards the central stronghold. The Soopa zzapp guns aim the central bunker, which repeatedly hit explodes in a red fireball, incinerating all its occupants and throwing dismay among the defenders. The ork's assault resumes, angrily.

IMG_4568

IMG_4571

The Shadowsword super heavy tank, hidden behind the bunker on the imperial right flank, advances near the central stronghold, position now more secure, thanks to the space marines reinforcements. It advances, and its fearsome volcano cannon opens fire, hitting only laterally the mighty goff gunfortress, armed with Soopa zzapp gun.

IMG_4572

[CONTINUE...]

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 14:05

view post Posted on 14/1/2017, 12:23

Group:
Administrator

[...CONTINUE]

OST - Do you think I'm Saxon - Hans Zimmer (King Arthur OST) HDHQ

++ Airstrike mission Xinj9836-865 ++
++ Enemy skimmers in sight ++
++ Objective: Break the enemy patrol formation, clean the area on quadrant ADl698-y. ++
++ Targets aquired. All the weapon system ready: fire. ++

The battle rages, roars, while the ork hordes advance towards Atrudorstan's pass. The planetfall sortie broke on the orkish right flank, braking their offensive, but the avalanche press relentlessly. The sky, already torn by the massive orbital barrage rips again when a powerful landing craft and a thunderhawk gunship hurtle circumnavigating the battlefield. Whizzing far from the fire's range of the rough ork flak wagons they fire simultaneously at the death koptas, decimating the squadron in protection of the massive big gunz mob, pivot of the entire orcish army.

IMG_4580

++ Aistrike mission Xinj9836-865 ++
++ Area cleaned. ++
++ Mission accomplished ++

The arrival of the space wolves chapter caused immediate confusion among the orc hordes, but the warrior fury for conquest takes over. Plans are reviewed, mob redeployed. Atrudorstan's pass must fall!

The goff horde moves fast, and going out from the huge crater arrives in front of the stronghold on the Imperial right flank. The goffs, wild animals born for the fray, scream and shake their close combat weapons on board of their battlewagons, anticipating the imminent massacre. The maneuvers for the assault on the left flank are delineated in all their danger. The danger of being crushed first on the flanks and then on the center becomes frighteningly real.

IMG_4582

The police platoon mounted on bikes march forward. A terrible order, but necessitated by the latest orkish maneuvers: to create at all costs a patrol line in front of the Ork formations and prevent the impending, next assaults. Unaware of their fate the imperial bikes advance, forming a line forward from the central stronghold to the right one. Engines running, trembling wrists and eyes to the sky in the hope to see a thunderhawk gunship come to their rescue, but it's not.

IMG_4585

The blood axes horde moves fast, and arrives in front of the imperial bikes, four of them. The massive fire obliterates four policemen, opening a breach to the outer stronghold, event that force the "sentinel platoon" to march it too and occupies the place of the destroyed bikes. The line must hold. At any cost.

IMG_4586

IMG_4588

IMG_4589

The sky above Atrudorstan has no peace, and in orbit among thousands of debris a massive rock precipitates, pushed forward by massive flaming rockets. A meteorite pierces the sky, among the many who fall and dissolve in the atmosphere for few moments no one notices, but when, with horror, the commanders understand the real nature of it, it's too late.

700asteroide7

Crude rockets explode, braking the fall of the drop rock, and in few seconds with a suffocating cloud of smoke the rock stops in front of the central, main stronghold. The massive metal door crashes to the ground and a big bad moon mob throws itself forward. The rock opens fire, destroying four imperial bikes in protection of the left stronghold's side, thus paving the way for the advancing bad moons. The ork's trump card fell, twisting like a cold shower the plans of the Astartes and Imperial commanders.

IMG_4590

IMG_4593

IMG_4595

The deathskull big gunz horde, orphan of their death koptas in patrol, firmly perched on the ruins of a destroyed stronghold prepares an insidious overwatch, showing a superior tactical skill, sign that at the command today there are smart nobz and warbosses, well trained at Napoleork's court.

IMG_4598

All pieces are on the chessboard. The central stronghold is threatened by a horde of bad moon, landed from a drop rock. The left stronghold fell, while the right one is threatened, even if not immediately, by the goff horde. The battlefield is a cheerful fire, it's only by the presence of the space marines that the few Imperial forces don't fall back. The hour is late for men, but not for the Astartes.

IMG_4596

space-wolves7-walpaper

On Wolfborn Starcruiser are immediately redefined plans and tactics, and the name of Russ rises high in the sky, blessing the impending military operations.

IMG_4597

IMG_4598bis

TURN 2. End turn.
ORKS WAAAGH: 2 (defend the flag, they will not pass)
ARMY OF THE IMPERIUM: 0

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 14:05

view post Posted on 23/1/2017, 09:52

Group:
Administrator

TURN 3
Initiative: ORKS WAAAGH

One hundred... but that come from Walhalla!

OST - Sólstafir - Í Víking

h0tlxvg_abb

No man nor beast could best the Wolf-King,
No tribe could stand against his armies.
Within Russ' kingdom a truce
Existed between man and wolf,
His court was attended by the fiercest of
Warlords and the most beautiful of maidens.

– from "The Saga of the Wolf-King". Primarch Leman Russ of the Space Wolves

Terminator armour was developed during the Great Crusade by the Adeptus Mechanicus Tech Adepts of Mars. Its design is a blend of Dreadnought armour, standard Marine power armour and heavy suits used by engineers working in the most hostile environments (such as micro-debris-plagued orbits or the radioactive engine cores of stellar frigates). It was first intended to provide heavy armour and firepower to troops fighting in cramped battle zones, such as the claustrophobic tunnels of hive worlds and Space Hulks, which are too confined for Dreadnoughts and vehicles.
Several designs of Terminator armour evolved in parallel from the forge worlds of the Adeptus Mechanicus and the armouries of the Marines. Often bearing little physical resemblance to each other, these different exo-armour suits in fact have much in common. Massively armoured, sealed against any external conditions and incorporating their own armament, Terminator armour designs proved their worth from the first. Like power armour, the suits were equipped with fibre-bundle muscles and imposed few movement restrictions upon the wearer, despite their immense weight.
Terminator armor was originally meant to replace normal power armor, however the destruction wrought by the Horus Heresy destroyed many of these suits, and the limited resources left after the war ended combined with the complexity of building and maintaining Terminator suits contributed to their increase rarity.

terminatorartsleipn

Like power armour, Terminator suits have an outer shell of ceramite-bonded plates powered by electrically-motivated fibre bundles. Plates of heavy plasteel further armour the ceramite sections, especially on the front of the suit. This extra armouring provides a level of protection that is far superior to normal Marine armor; not even a Krak missile will penetrate the suit's breastplate. It also contributes to the immense weight of the suit, making the wearer less maneuverable and slower. External adamantium ribs help support this weight, while the inclusion of suspensors help the suit carry heavier support weapons.
On the left shoulder of every Terminator suit is displayed the Crux Terminatus badge - those worn by Terminator captains are said to contain a piece of the Terminator Armour the Emperor wore when he fought Horus during the final battle of the Horus Heresy.
Like normal power armor, Terminator armour is fully enclosed with life-support functions, and includes an array of sensors including radiation monitors, biological detectors and self-diagnostic scanners. Terminator Armour also incorporates many more auxiliary systems than normal Marine power armour, including motion sensors and threat detectors. The armour's sensorium, based upon tendril sensors, links directly into the wearer's own awareness. The sensorium allows the wearer to use a vast number of scanners and detectors without conscious thought. Sensoriums can also be linked together, allowing every squad member to see exactly the same view of the battle as his comrades, though often only the Sergeant's suit will broadcast pict-signals.
Terminator armour is also notable for incorporating a Teleport homer in each suit. This technology allows the squad to overcome their suits' lack of maneuverability by placing them directly in the enemy's midst, though the process is dangerous and sometimes inaccurate. In other cases, Terminator squads will be transported into battle by Drop Pods or Land Raiders.

IMG_4580

The Wolf Guard are the greatest warriors of any one of the Space Wolves Great Companies. It is their duty to lead packs into battle or provide a body guard to important members of the chapter on the battlefield, especially as the Wolf Lord. They are also often the leaders of squads, imparting their knowledge and experience on their younger charges. Unlike other chapters, age is not the main route into the Wolf Guard. Progress is generally dependent on bravery and heroism. To enable them to perform their role properly, the Wolf Guard have access to the best equipment that the Great Company has to offer, including suits of Terminator armour. Thus Wolf Guards are most commonly equipped with Terminator-class weapons such as Storm Bolters, Power Weapons, Lightning Claws, Assault Cannons, Heavy Flamers, and Cyclone Missile Launchers.

++ Stormwolf Wolf Guard company deploying ++
++ Objective: repel the impending invasion on quadrant ADl698-T2, imperial main stronghold. ++
++ For Russ and the Allfather. Ready to go. ++

IMG_4580

The bad moon horde, just few meters from the trenches, in a cacophony of screams launches the assault. Few, long seconds. They conquer ground, meter by meter, second by second, as a yellow avalanche of guns and power weapons. In front of them the gray hunters and the imperial infantry, closing ranks, take a step back. The orks then accelerate their run to victory: "da' spaze hummies fall back!" cries the mightiest among the nobz. The first boyz are already jumping into the trenches when a sequence of bluish lightning bursts among them, bending space and time, at the same time when the space marines unsheathe their swords and the infantry their bayonets.

IMG_4600

And it's in a heavy flamers storm that burst the terminators detachment, teleported from the strike cruiser Wolfborn, on the battlefield. The melee is fierce. The ork are now into the fray, but most of them scream charred in an apocalypse of fire. The terminators intercept dozens of boyz, crushing them beneath their storm Bolters, Power Weapons, Lightning Claws, Assault Cannons, Heavy Flamers, and Cyclone Missile Launchers. Within minutes hundreds of orks, the whole bad moon mob is destroyed.

IMG_4604

Five wolf guards withdraw injured from the battlefield, along with two damaged rhino tanks. The yellow wave was exterminated.

IMG_4606

70030a9ysl

++ Wolfborn strike cruiser mission Wol3326684-63329 ++
++ III° Grey Hunters detachment ready to go ++
++ Objective: Break the enemy supply line on quadrant ADl698-y.-1 ++
++ Main task: seek and destroy ++
++ Secondary task: wait the incoming air assault and redeploy accordingly ++

For the second time Strike cruiser Wolfborn crosses the sector of Atrudorstan. Three ork warships are crumbling adrift, impacting with the atmosphere of Galrisian, previously destroyed by the Astartes cruiser. Fenrisian ship, on whose plates are burnt ancient runes and the glorious names of thousands heroes.

IMG_4580

A massive shelling anticipates a second rain of drop pods, and for the second time from the void comes the vital support for the few imperial guards. Get up to the sky, solemn and glorious, the warrior songs of the Northern wolves. Angels, warriors, mortal gods.

IMG_4608

DropPod001_700

The first wave of drop pods, the deathwinds, deploy in few seconds, and it's at once an orchestra of fire and explosions. Napoleork's tanks column is repeatedly struck, and two gunwagons are destroyed. A goff battlewagon, ready to go, detonates with all its rowdy orks gang, but it's against the Deathskull big gunz mob that focuses the fire. Perched in overwatch, the mob hold the bump, losing only few artillery pieces and a battlewagon. The second, rapid wave deploy in five seconds another tactical detachment on the battlefield, exactly in front of them, but the big gunz mob doesn't break their overwatch.

IMG_4611

After the planetary assault, the Napoleork's tanks column assaults the sentinels and the humvees in front of them, the last obstacle on the way of conquest of the second imperial stronghold. Resistance is futile, and the light vehicles are annihilated.

IMG_4613

The last sentinel is still burning when the goff horde assaults. In vain the infantry regiment breaks their overwatch, trying to halt the race.

IMG_4615

stonrgodlse_heav

The goffs jump into the fray, their perfect wartheatre, and soon it turns for the imperial soldiers in a complete massacre. Once again, no one can escape, and among horrid screams falls the second imperial stronghold.

IMG_4619

IMG_4620

IMG_4622

Now, only the HQ mechanized infantry regiment and a handful of space marines defend the pass of Atrudorstan by being definitely overwhelmed.

IMG_4623

[CONTINUE...]

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 14:04

view post Posted on 25/1/2017, 23:17

Group:
Administrator

[...CONTINUE]

700styx

<< Je don't give a fuck! They are only a hundred! A hundred! ...et vous êtes thousands! Atrudorstan's pass doit tomber! >>
Geza JarrJareth, Napoleork's will.

++ LC27 Airstrike mission Wotar9836-866 ++
++ Ground attack maneuver ++
++ Objective: Break the enemy's light artillery formation on quadrant ADl698-y.1 ++
++ Targets aquired. Land raider and devastator detachments ready to go ++
++ All weapon system ready ++

IMG_4627

++ Deploy on the ground in 5 seconds ++
++ Go! Deploy and fire ++

Fast as the lightning, as Odin's lightning, the landing craft circumnavigates the battlefield, darting over the heads of the goff boyz, that in vain shake their axes to the sky, spreading volleys of machine guns. And just as fast, the vessel, thanks at a technology available only at the Astartes, lands on the ground in front of the deathskulls mob, dropping four land raiders and two rhino tanks. Within moments, the rhinos disembark twenty long fangs, devastators.

700Long_Fangs

A perfect deployment, accurate to the millimeter. The big gunz open fire breaking their overwatch, destroying a land raider, but within minutes a terrible firestorm surrounds them. Half a dozen big gunz is destroyed, while more than half battlewagons are reduced to smoldering metal sheets by the lascannons of the land raiders.

IMG_4629

What remains of the mighty orks artillery, awkwardly, flees in open ground, in disarray.

IMG_4630

700spacewolf_tactical

The III° gray hunters detachment moves. Received precise orders from Strike cruiser Wolfborn, thirty marines and two dreadnoughts advance in front of the devastators and land raiders, taking cover from them and at the same time protecting them from a possible close combat retaliation. In few minutes, where before there was an immense orc horde of big gunz, now stand gloriously a space wolves army.

IMG_4632

IMG_4634

The huge blood axes mob, given the bad turn of the events, advances on the left side of the stronghold conquered by the goff, and under a firestorm finally destroys what's left of the bikes policemen platoon. The orcs prepare the final offensive. Atrudorstan's pass must fall.

IMG_4636

++ TH11 Airstrike mission Agar66.1 ++
++ Ground assault maneuver ++
++ Objective: Obliterate the light artillery formation and break the main orc target on quadrant ADl698-y.2 ++
++ Targets aquired. Sky claws detachment ready to go ++
++ All weapon system ready ++
++ deployment in flight ++
++ For Russ! Strike from the sky brothers! ++

The north wind blows impetuous on the battlefield, and at the wolf lure the sky rips again when a thunderhawk gunship, following the wake of the landing craft, flies over the landed space marines army. Directed to the few big gunz in disarray it launches the ground assault. The skyclaws fly to their targets when the gunship is still in flight, and within moments the big gunz are swept away in a fierce and unbearable melee.

IMG_4638

skycloawsimagegloryact15

Five nobz in tow are fighting wildly, wounding or killing about ten marines, but within minutes the massacre is completed, and with the annihilation of their artillery, the victory for the orcs is no longer certain. An event that breaks their spirits.

IMG_4639

IMG_4640

At the center of the battlefield the battle rages relentlessly. The volcano cannon, for the second time, aims the mighty gunfortress equipped with a deadly Soopa zzapp gun, and opens fire. An accurate shot, devastating. The gunfortress is ripped, and abandons the column of goff tanks adrift, only to crash and burn in open ground. But the exchange of fire is immediate, and the gunwagons answer wildly, severely damaging the imperial super heavy tank, forced to retreat, half-destroyed.

IMG_4641

IMG_4645

IMG_4647

The orks' pincer is getting closer. On the left imperial side the evil sunz prepare for fire, waiting for the kult of speed, to re-form a formidable army ready to attack; which, together with the blood axes and goffs hordes on the opposite side, will crush on both sides the last imperial stronghold.

IMG_4648

<< I walk among you, brothers! We're not born to wait their assault, we are the assault. Chaaaarrge, Fenrisian! Chaaaaarge for me! Charge for Russ!
Bjorn Stormwolf. Wolf Lord of the Stormwolf great company.

IMG_4648

IMG_4648

The orks' maneuvers are sudden, subtle. Can fool an Imperial commander, but not a sidereal Lord, victorious warrior of hundreds battles. At the warcry of their Lord the terminators, the grey hunters and the land speeders come out from their trenches, and under the astonished eyes of the evil sunz run ahead. The speed freaks countercharge, but the glorious rush of the space wolves is unstoppable. The Drop Rock shoots down a land speeders, even without killing its pilots, while the other four unleash their multi meltas against the red battlefortress, melting it into a pile of unrecognizable metal sheets.

IMG_4655

Warbikes, wartracks and scorchas return fire in a fierce firefight, but in front of them are the Emperor's finest, and in few minutes, on the ruins of the bad moons mob, even the evil sunz are crushed. Only the big boss, thirty boyz and a truck escape the slaughter, to regroup outside the stronghold, now lost.

IMG_4656

As jumped out, the space wolves regroup on their starting positions, well protected in the trenches. An aura of Death around them. Who approaches them, dies. And terror, like a dark wave, comes back in the orks's faces. The wolves of Fenris are in front of them, fearless.

IMG_4657

In center field the mekboy dragsters move fast, and open fire against the central stronghold, contributing with the other two tanks columns at a terrible siege.

IMG_4661

In the meantime, Orks mob in disarray gather around the Kommandos mob, forming a rambling army. One after another they come, opening fire on the landed thunderhawk, but the mighty hull of the gunship resists the impact of hundreds and hundreds of bullets, holding the position.

IMG_4664

At this point, the mighty landing craft, activating its elevator reactors, lifts off, and whizzing over the ork flak tanks' bullets, which damage it, flies over the central stronghold and takes off, for a next, difficult mission. Asymmetric warfare. Astartes tactic.

IMG_4666

Many space marines of the Stormwolf great company are injured, but few fallen. Warriors covered of glory. They will fight to the end. Victory, or death. In two repeated Planetfall the orks were decimated by the warrior fury of the space wolves and the unexpected courage of the imperial guards. The imperial HQ mechanized infantry regiment prepares an overwatch, along with the scout marines detachment on the trenches. Atrudorstan's pass, between primordial orkish screams and angrily growls, seethes with fire, thunders, and columns of smoke like a hellish pit. Maybe the day is not lost, but the night is not over yet.

IMG_4667

TURN 3. End turn.
ORKS WAAAGH: 0
ARMY OF THE IMPERIUM: 3 (blitzkrieg, take and hold, break the spirit)

view post Posted on 28/1/2017, 16:04

Group:
Administrator

TURN 4
Initiative: ARMY OF THE IMPERIUM

Audentes fortuna iuvat.

OST - Two Steps From Hell - White Witch

700General_shinzu

<< I ask you, I beg you not to win this damned battle, but to resist. Twelve regiments were reassembled among the survivors, and are marching towards the pass. If we can bog them down, others regiments will be reorganized. Resist, Emperor's finest! >>

700_imperial_Advance

<< We are scraping the bottom of decency, Supreme General Petrescu. The entire south continental penal legion is on the march. Wounded veterans, girls, old and kids not indispensable in factories or fields. On Each of them a laser rifle, a pitol or other rudimental weapons was placed in hand. In a war like this... for goodness sake... there are no civilian. >>

700_Kenson_low_last_chancers

The sortie.

Atrudorstan's pass echoes of thunders and explosions, a storm that doesn't seem to end. The orcs try to arrange a new assault maneuver, but are the Astartes, few but very able, to open the dances.

The land raiders advance, taking over the charred trenches and open fire on the Napoleork's tanks column, destroying a couple of gunwagons: the space marines try definitively to break the siege!

IMG_4669

Not far away, realizing the intentions of the space wolves, the speedstas open fire on the imperial HQ mechanized infantry regiment, in an attempt to bring down a sufficient number of chimera tanks to cripple the regiment. However, the fire is inaccurate, and the tanks come out unscathed.

IMG_4671

The imperial regiment moves incredibly fast in open ground, going around and taking behind the speedstas and the second tanks column, and it's on this that breaks their crossfire, an autocannons storm that obliterates some goff gunwagons.

IMG_4673

The orks fail to react and as fast as lightning the land speeders detachment engages the goff tanks, destroying them all under the fire of their multimeltas and the massive support fire of the infantry regiment, regrouping shortly after to protect it too. Two land speeders are down, the crew survived.

IMG_4674

IMG_4678

The orks react with all their fury, seeing under their eyes such a well done sortie. Napoleork's tanks column advances rapidly, and hits the infantry regiment, creating mostly just confusion and smoke, while from behind fifty Kommandos, silent and deadly, burst in assault, breaking into the ranks of the Imperial Guard. The gunwagons fires wildly, the orks are thrown into the fray, but amazingly, inspired by the space marines on the battlefield, the soldiers are fighting like lions, and after five minutes of wild melee all the Kommandos are annihilated, leaving on the ground only three destroyed chimera tanks.

IMG_4679

IMG_4680

Gloriously, the infantry regiment regroups on the top of the rock outcrop.

IMG_4685

The battle, devastation after devastation, is assuming the contours of the defeat for the orks. Their retaliations fail, and the imperial forces sink their sword on their green heart, blow after blow, with their glorious sortie. The long fangs advance rapidly, and open fire on the few remaining warbikes that protect the last gunfortress, destroying enough warbikes to force the few survivors to flee.

IMG_4686

Moments later, ten skyclaws swoop upon the gunfortress, and piece by piece, thanks to the devastators' support fire, dismantle it exterminating the entire crew. The immense ork army is collapsing. Their backline have been annihilated.

IMG_4688

IMG_4689

[CONTINUE...]

view post Posted on 1/2/2017, 09:51

Group:
Administrator

[...CONTINUE]

OST - Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls

700IMG_2432

Away from the screams, gasps, death groans, from the ferocious explosions and the deafening thunder of Atrudorstan's pass, immense mechanical machines, such as walking gods, advance on the planet Galrisian. Besides the front line, other, more numerous, the ork gargants come at the head of immense armies, ready for the ultimate confrontation: Galrisian must die. Galgarock is rising! On the Ether signals and encrypted codes fly at light speed, while the Legio Metalica princeps communicate each other, up to thousands of kilometers away.

700_IMG_0047

Princeps Incendiarius - My inferno gun is rusting, Boss, there is the risk it will never stand up! you know...

Legate C. Pastorius - Ha! Ha! Ha! Incendiarius... you fool. Comply to the orders of Veteran Princeps Bezmenov and be ready, the rest of the IX and XI Legio Metalica Battlegroup is being repaired and redeployed accordingly to Supreme General Petrescu's orders. The north front will burns again, and I fear very soon. I with the IV Legio Metalica Battlegroup, togheter with the 138° imperial guard regiment are marching to fort Grond. Pray for me, brothers!

Princeps W. Herzog - The Omnissiah is upon you, master! Long live to the red King!

Princeps P. Bezmenov - Long live onepercenter! Our Ancestors founding fathers live in you!

Princeps I. Baal - Hey, folks... let's stop sucking each other. What the hell is going on on our machine spirits. Interference are becoming more frequent, events are accelerating.

Legate C. Pastorius - Keep calm, Princeps! I'll give it an answer on Piombus, Baal. Now, our destiny is in front of us, don't forget it!! Deus est Machina.

700r9r1hz

In the shadow of a total defeat the orks are forced to disengage the massive forces thrown forward to go back to their positions. The immense blood axes mob, ready to pounce on the central stronghold, runs wildly back to the tactical detachment, sparking a firestorm that breaks down among wounded and fallen twenty space marines.

IMG_4692

The astartes move their scouts to create a circle between the goff mob perched on the outer stronghold and the rest of the blood axes, cutting in two the main ork forces. The goffs, so, can only fire to them, disrupting the formation.

IMG_4695

IMG_4696

On the right flank the evil sunz move fast and reoccupy, for the second time, the outer stronghold. But it's a mere illusion.

IMG_4697

The terminators swaggering out of the trenches, with a frontal assault burn and destroy the mighty ork drop rock, regrouping fearless toward the evil sunz boyz. In the same moments, the tactical detachment leaded by Bjorn Stormwolf assaults in firefight the evil sunz. A long, grueling firefight, which ends with the final defeat of the red boyz, thanks to the support fire of the terminators. The stronghold is reconquered, again!

IMG_4707

IMG_4709

IMG_4711

The proud Imperial soldiers, perched on top of the rocky outcrop, see advance towards them even the kult of speed, a daring race aims to ensure the ork's defeat. Few machine guns and some cannons reach the regiment, and the hydra flak tank is destroyed.

IMG_4704

++ Ground attack maneuver ++
++ Objective: clear the area on quadrant ADl698-y.7 ++
++ Targets aquired. landing procedure ++
++ All weapon system ready. Fire! ++

Over the heads of the imperial soldiers whizzes massive a space wolves landing craft. Its long shadow protects them, for a moment, for lands between the tactical and the land raiders detachments. The flying fortress opens fire with the tacticals, a fire that just scratches the blood axes horde. Too many. Victory, of this glorious sortie, as it has come, for a breath escapes, and the space wolves so prepare for the last maneuvers.

IMG_4700

IMG_4701

In less than a minute, the tacticals and land raiders embark on the landing craft, while not far away the long fangs embark inside the thunderhawk gunship.

++ LC27 Airstrike mission Wotar9836-867 ++
++ Detachments embarked, ready to go ++

IMG_4716

++ TH11 Airstrike mission Agar66.2 ++
++ Detachment embarked, ready to go ++

IMG_4714

In few moments, where before there was a space marine army, now there is nothing. Quick as lightning, uncatchable as ghosts, the Astartes army is in flight, ready for a ultimate, glorious mission.

IMG_4717

IMG_4718

TURN 4. End turn.
ORKS WAAAGH: 0
ARMY OF THE IMPERIUM: 1 (break the spirit)

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 14:03

view post Posted on 2/2/2017, 21:25

Group:
Administrator

TURN 5
Initiative: ORKS HORDE

OST - Bathory - Vinterblot [HD]

IMG_4648

<< You shall not pass, green bastards! We are the vengeance of the north, and we are upon you. >>
Bjorn Stormwolf. Wolf Lord of the Stormwolf great company.

The imperial soldiers, around at their commander and commissar, huddle in cohort, rifles in hand. Bayonets ready. The wind, cruel and lonely, sweeps mercilessly the raw rocky outcrop. Their eyes run to the columns of tanks and wartracks around them. A mute, glorious, tense silence that suddenly breaks: << Today, we will die as the Astartes! For the Emperor! >> At that cry, the kult of speed launches the assault, while the mighty Space Wolves Landing Craft is in flight, but it's too late.

700_98617_bolt-thrower-wallpaper

The kult of speed bursts into the imperial ranks, now under the massif and pitiless support fire of the speedstas and gunwagonz. Half a dozen warbikes remain on the ground, but the regiment, fighting as lion, is swept away, and their standard, trampled by wild tracks.

IMG_4719

IMG_4721

++ LC27 Airstrike mission Wotar9836-867 ++
++ Ground attack maneuver: engage ++
++ Objective: destroy the enemy tanks and secure the area on quadrant ADl698-G ++
++ Targets aquired. landing procedure ++
++ For Russ! Assault and Fire! ++

The landing craft approaching observes the martyrdom of the last imperial regiment, and the lupine anger flares up. Fangs, claws, the fury overflows among the grey hunters, ready to launch the attack. Vengeance! Vengeance!

IMG_4722

With a perfect maneuver, the landing craft lands, dropping three land raiders who immediately advance and open fire on the gunwagons, while the glorious charge of the III° Grey Hunters detachment with its two dreadnoughts overwhelms the speedstas, penetrating beyond the dragasters' shield. In less than a minute, both columns of tanks are reduced to a pile of smoldering wreckage.

IMG_4725

IMG_4725

IMG_4727

Without losing a single man, the space marines regroup around the land raiders near the landing craft, forming a impassable as protective wedge to defend the pass.

IMG_4728

The blood axes, forced back on their objectives the hour before prepare an overwatch fire, now completely crushed in defense, while nearby their right secondary objective falls into the hands of the Astartes. The skyclaws intercept in flight the last two death koptas on patrol, and without trouble crash them to the ground.

IMG_4729

IMG_4730

The Goffs horde perched on the outer Imperial stronghold consolidates, forcing to flee definitively the last nearby space wolves scouts. The impetus, the relentless assault of the Orcs collapsed, and now the space marines consolidated their position.

IMG_4731

The Battle is over. While the latest, sporadic gun shots or bursts of bolters shake the air, the storm vanishes and the armies respectively take a step back from the contact line.

IMG_4732

The space marines gather on their two remaining strongholds, permanently barring the way to the orc vanguard army. Skyclaws, gray hunters, terminators, land raiders, an army, now, unbeatable.

IMG_4734

At the body count, eighteen space marine have fallen. Eight seriously injured, thirty slightly injured. The ones and the others will return to the battlefield, in a very short time. Five terminators just damaged, and a dozen vehicles destroyed. The Stormwolf great company has barely been scratched, while in front of them, thousands of orcs and a hundred tanks rest to the ground, slaughtered and destroyed, among uncountable columns of smoke. The unbeatable ork army crashed their face into the emperor's finest.

IMG_4737

They were a hundred, but they came from Walhalla.

IMG_4738

IMG_4739

Having resisted, having prevented the orcs to break at Atrudorstan's pass, in the following week, this give enough time to organize sufficient regiments to compose a new, although of poor quality, imperial army of the south. The space marines, two days later, at the arrival of the mighty orks armies leave the pass, disturbing with sorties and ambush the ork's advance over the mountains. Meanwhile, the Imperial forces are able to build a new line of contact, keeping away from the southern cities the incoming clash. The situation, though serious, is now at least manageable.

700General_shinzu

700styx

<< There is no glory in sending against us lames, olds and kids. You fool... La guerre, has just begun. >>
Geza JarrJareth, Napoleork's will.

TURN 5. End turn.
ORKS WAAAGH: 1 (break the spirit)
ARMY OF THE IMPERIUM: 1 (break the spirit)

Military result: Draw
Tactic result: lesser imperial victory

DRAW

Go to the next scenario

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 14:03

10 replies since 17/5/2016, 09:48   1279 views