Epic Armageddon Total War

01 - Prologue - [CLICK HERE FOR READ FROM THE BEGINNING THE CAMPAIGN], 1st chapter - Sector Ultima - 287MK41

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/8/2015, 12:23

Group:
Administrator

TTOS_cover

The Green River
Segmentum Ultima. 287MK41.
Realm of Orkonia of NapoleOrk the Despot.

OST - Iron Savior - Stand against the king

700gheneralgz_franzghulkgz

The green river. The last frontier in segmentum ultima: at the border ot the star system of Istanor VII°. The green river, a figure of speech used in that system, a "virtual line" that traces the boundary that marks the end of the Imperium with the adjacent ork's kingdom of Napoleork. Napoleork himself reigns by thousands of years, now that name identifies more than the crown of the tyrant, that the skin of an ork. No one can know who really is, to date, Napoleork, but those few who have seen him in battle have no doubt, those who wear the wig and the bracket is the warlord of Orkonia.

unimaphires700

[MAP, click to enlarge]
unimapselection

unimapselection

“Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind.
Civilization is unnatural. It is the whim of circumstance.
And barbarianism must ultimately triumph”

Robert E. Howard - 930.M2.Holy-Terra.

700highLORDOFtERRA

<< The Twelfth imperial guard Army will be stationed near the star system Istanor, and must contribute to the defense of the last front of our civilization in that sector, defensiveness, though it is authorized to carry out little blitzkrieg if them can bring benefit and ward off a possible escalation of the conflict. it is categorically forbidden a massive frontal attack that would cause a greater reaction of the orks endangering the entire sector, and ultimately the imperium of men, that in the best case will turn in a mutual assured destruction. >>
Holy order by the High Lords of HOLY TERRA. M36

TheHouseofIstanor

The Forgeworld Istanor VII° is the last imperial bastion in front of the cruel Napoleork kingdom. The date of its foundation is lost in the folds of history. In the current year, in the 287MK41 is governed by the imperial governor and king Senofonte I°, supported by tech priests of the Adeptus Mars. Reigns at the apex of the adeptus mechanicus the Great blacksmith Nikolaj Vladimirovich Teslar, also known only as Teslar, a cryptic cyborg, half gears, half flesh.

In the vast industries are manufactured thousands of tanks, warengine, support-tank and components for the space harbour located in the neighboring planet Fistandante, where the bulk of the imperial, military and merchant, fleet forward and bringing back by thousands of years, exporting goods and forage in the endless ork's war frontier, or supporting wars light years away. Istanor is the capital world around it "gravitate" dozens of minor planets, huge fields of military training, agricultural worlds, huge and ashen industries bubbling blacks and poisonous fumes. A star system varied and well-differentiated to ensure all the resources that the huge war machine, civil bureaucracy and the industry needs for its survival. In the dark forges of Istanor VII° is also located one of the most important forge of the ancient titan legion Legio Metalica, huge rooms where these ancient war machines are repaired, and, more rarely, rebuilt. Besides its ends, begins the reign of Napoleork. A wide constellation of feral worlds or monstrously industrialized, but always effective in a primitive way typical of the orcs. Forging an immense destruction that almost regular intervals vomits hordes of orks, an invasion after the other, sometimes small, skirmish, sometimes of extreme violence. The Twelfth imperial army stationed in the area for centuries, ready to intervene in defense of the planets under attack, and sometimes breaking into the ork kingdom with hit and run actions, in order to block the Waaagh before this size becames too dangerous.

Thirty Years' War.

TTOS_cover

TTOS_cover

Thirty years, thirty long years since the day when the hordes of Napoleork, with a massive waaagh invasion, have started a war, in front of the north-western sector of Istanor VII, which engages incessantly the forces of the twelfth imperial army. The initial impetus of the orks invasion allowed them to defeat the unprepared Imperial forces, and set foot on the planet Galrisian, a small class Civilised, industrial World. And since then, the world has been the scene of numerous, ongoing wars. At the end of the first year of the war, the orks had overrun half the planet, conquering the eastern islands, the semi-desert continent Falusia, transforming it in their immense landing and supply platform; and bringing the war on the main continent Caligula. The eastern part of Caligula fell into their hands, city after city, metropolis after metropolis, abandoned and turned into huge junkyard hives teeming with orks. Immense disfigured cities, desecrated, where among the ruins of the devastation have arisen orkish strongholds, creating an impressive as bizarre sight, as if the cities had been built either by orcs than men. Since then, all attempts of the imperium to drive the enemy out of the planet and push it over the green river was in vain. Throughout the space axis the fleet Vittoria is perpetually engaged with the orc ships, bringing the stalemate in fact in orbit. Both, the imperium and the orks have free access to their supply routes and in those thirty years the planet was the scene of furious battles, periods of tense peace, ambushes and reprisals... until now.

<< The Officio Assassinorum, king Senofonte I, confirms everything. it's all true. >>
<< So that, field marshal Tanaiser, we must prepare for the worst? I would not be me, in the chain of my dynasty, the one who will tell at the high Lords of TERRA that we have lost an entire planet. >>
<< The information we have is correct, king of Istanor. An internal struggle, in the heart of Orkonia, the cruel capital world, led the same Napoleork to gather, among his faithful around him, a colossal army. The crown, his crown, is in doubt, and the pretenders are now in hot pursuit. The conquest, ultimately, of Galrisian is a decisive opportunity for him, both to get rid of pesky suitors and to confirm his immortal supremacy. It will be a decisive opportunity for us too. My Lord. He will come with the best of his armored divisions, at the head of its most fearsome gargants! He wants to give the final shove to the governor Duke Sibelius of Galrisian, but we will have instead his head, finally, in a silver platter! The fall of Napoleork will create a power vacuum, typical of the orks, that will allow us to drive them back across the green river, too intent on fighting each other in intestine battle for the crown. We will reclaim Galrisian for us, King of Istanor and allow at the fleet Vittoria to repel the invader within its borders as guaranteeing us a few decades of peace. My regiments are ready for battle, we have approximately two months for prepare and start the operation. A colossal war is in front of us, but for prevail or just absorb the shock, my Lord, we will need the support of... >>
<< ... Of the Emperor metal hammer! I ask officially and in the name of the alliance of our holy God Emperor with the ordo of mars the support of the Legio Metalica. However, in the crucial hour, if I have to put up my fate in the hands of someone, I want an Astartes. And not a chapter among many, but I will send a message to the King of Fenris, he is old and powerful, he fought alongside my father in the system of Uranus during the Punic Wars, He will intercede for us in front of the high Lords of TERRA. >>
<< The die is cast. I'll inform the Holy Inquisition of our plans. Loyaltly to the God Emperor! Loyalty to the high Lords of TERRA and loyalty to you, king Senofonte I, governor of Istanor. Let's put an end to this war! >>

TTOS_cover

[MAP, click to enlarge]
unimapselection

TTOS_cover

IMG_7945perfidus

Adeptus Titanicus.

The Collegia Titanica is the section of the Adeptus Mechanicus that includes the Imperial Titans, the colossal god-machines. The Collegia is also known as the "Adeptus Titanicus" (a contraction of "Adeptus Mechanicus Collegia Titanica"). The Collegia Titanica was formed before the Age of the Imperium and was the primary military arm of the Adeptus Mechanicus before the union of Mars and Terra. After the Treaty of Olympus, the mighty war machines of the Collegia Titanica joined the Legio Astartes and Imperial Army in the Great Crusade to conquer much of the Galaxy. As this new Imperium expanded, the Adeptus Mechanicus took many worlds for themselves. These planets were settled and converted into Forge Worlds, and became the bases of new Titan Legions. During the Horus Heresy, part of the Collegia turned against the Imperium along with almost half of the Adeptus Mechanicus. The Traitor Titan Legions even took part in the Siege of the Imperial Palace. At the defeat of the rebellion, the rebel Titans were driven into the Eye of Terror, along with the rest of those who had sided with Horus. The Collegia has four divisions: Divisio Mandati, Divisio Telepathica, Divisio Investigatus, and most importantly, the Divisio Militaris which actually includes the Battle Titans.

TTOS_cover

The Divisios are further divided into a number of "Legions" or "Orders": groupings of Titans such as the Legio Metalica or War Griffons Legion. Each Legion is a self-contained unit headed by a Grandmaster. The Orders or Legions of the Divisio Militaris (or more simply the Military Orders) are the main military forces of the Collegia, and each, as self-sufficient units, includes its own Princeps and Moderati, ground combat troops and support staff in addition to its Titans. Each Legion is based on its own Forge World - most Forge Worlds having one (or in some cases several) Titan Legions. Legion detachments are stationed throughout the galaxy, guarding vulnerable locations across the Imperium. Many Legions are stationed near the Eye of Terror, ready to combat their Chaotic counterparts. Legion strength is typically around 50 operational engines. Battle losses can take centuries to replace, as the construction of a new Titan is a long and laborious process. The Warlord is the most commonly found class while the Imperator is by far the most formidable but an increasingly rare sight on battlefields.

Iron Skulls.

The Legio Metalica (AKA the Iron Skulls) is a Titan Legion with a glorious legacy dating back to before the founding of the Imperium. The Legion's Homeworld of Metalica lies in one of the most dangerous parts of the galaxy, an area infested with Orks and constantly threatened by war. The Iron Skulls were veterans of centuries of warfare even before the Great Crusade and re-unification with Terra. To date the Legio Metalica's tally of victories is unsurpassed by any other Titan Legion

TTOS_cover

TTOS_cover

OST - Iron Savior - Tyranny of Steel

Destroyers of worlds! The Hells Angels battlegroup of the legio Metalica. A clan of bikers from the Holy TERRA, outlaws whose memory sinks in that legendary time, if they were not finished, coincidentally, among the ranks of the emperor at the right time when the Heresy begun. As a tribe, or a clan, join the ranks of the battlegroup is "an honor" for few chosen, and their behavior as well as their fury, carelessly and stubbornness unleashed on the battlefield make the members of this clan barely tolerated inside the legion's legates council and the Grandmaster of the whole legion. Piombus is their planet. Planet and forge where for millennia they repair and build their titans, faithful to the legion, faithful to the adeptus mechanicus, faithful to the God Emperor. Flesh and pistons, souls connected with their machine spirits. One, steel beast.

TTOS_cover

<< Iron Skulls! Hells Angels! This is the hour of the showdown. The Ork shows us its sharpest teeth, he come to conquer the entire planet of Galrisian and to fuck us. But I say to all of you here: Let's fuck him first. Unleash your engines and join the spirits of your armored beasts, my centaurs! The glory is ahead, my red devils! Galrisian will boil until victory! >>
Legate Carl Pastorius, Lord of the Legio Metalica H.A. divisio.

TTOS_cover

CLICK HERE AND GO TO THE FIRST SCENARIO: INTERCEPTORS

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

PDF version.

For web
TTOS - ACT 01
TTOS - ACT 02
TTOS - ACT 03
TTOS - ACT 04
TTOS - ACT 05
TTOS - ACT 06