navbarrule

Compendium v1.0 - download

Supplements
Ork fortress
Space Marine Light Artillery unit
Space Wolf 13th Great Company
Thousand sons chapter
Blood Axe ork Clan
Leman Russ and Magnus the red Special Characters (eye of terror stat.)
Fortress (and building) common rule
Siege Warfare
landing vessel
Imperial Navy space ship class Unicorn C65
Chaos Navy space ship class LUNA
Imperial Heavy Stronghold
Imperial Orbital Defense system
Tunnellers - ITA
Tunnellers - ENG

house rule
Allies: commander ability don't work between different xeno species, but only inside the own: chaos / army of the imperium / eldar / orks.

prepepic

Army list datasheet
download

navbarrule

navbarrule

navbarrule

navbarrule

navbarrule

navbarrule

navbarrule

navbarrule

navbarrule

IMG_8562

navbarrule

CREDITS and disclaimer

This novel was created and based on the universe of Warhammer 40k and the wargame of Epic 40K, also known as epic, actually Out Of Production. This novel is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited, the novel is mine and inspired by the 40k universe. The pictures inside, drawnings are from legendary GW artists like Ian Miller, Jhon Blanche, Tony Hough and cetera used for give a greater value to the narrative. A lot of stuff as background was taken by the website Lexicanum. The entire narrative body was conceived as a large collage of quotations and situations, making use also of films and books, including "The profession of arms" directed by Ermanno Olmi and "The name of the Rose" book and film by Umberto Eco. For all other secondary quotes I invite you to discover them!
In my best luck I wish you all, lovers of the 40k universe, a good reading.

Games Workshop, the Games Workshop logo, Epic, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Battlefleet Gothic, the Battlefleet Gothic logo, Necromunda, the Necromunda Plate logo, the Necromuinda Stencil logo, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, City of the Damned, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, the Blood Bowl Spike device, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Warmaster and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, Warhammer 40,000 universe and the Warhammer World are either ®, TM and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2004, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Reading suggested for an adult audience.

JUMP INTO THE NOVEL! GO TO THE PROLOGUE!

IMG_8562

Edited by Radgraglio - 23/2/2023, 14:38

0 replies since 7/6/2013, 12:30   353 views