Epic Armageddon Total War

09 - Galrisian - КАПИТУЛЯЦИЯ, The stormwolves Space wolves great company approach on Atrudorstan sector after the destruction of the imperial south armies.

« Older   Newer »
Radgraglio
view post Posted on 17/5/2016, 09:48 by: Radgraglio

Group:
Administrator

Galrisian - КАПИТУЛЯЦИЯ
TTOS - ACT 09 - PDF Version Lowres

Agnosco veteris vestigia flammae

IMG_4580

OST - Silent Hill Siren (Zombie Outbreak Siren) **Long Edit** (Now with Downlo

700_Ork_Rokact9

++ Warp Jump detected. Meteorites storm appeared over borealis sector. ++

700_Ork_Rokact9

<< ...but What a fuck... >>

700_Ork_Rokact9

<< Admiral Dobrynya Sok... Sokolov rep... reporting! A storm of meteorites has materialized above Galrisian, breaking from the warp! Si... ssix ork vessels are pushing them on the stratosphere with their damned traktor kannons! They will impact on the p... p... planet! F... fire 'em. Intercept them now! At the whole fleet, fire, fire at will!! >>

700_Ork_Rokact9

<< Fire! Fireeeeee! Give me immediately a d... d... damage report! In the name of the God E... Emperor... >>

700_Ork_Rokact9

++ An huge meteorite has survived the bombing. The big one and what remains of the whole storm is falling on Galrisian, followed by other smaller propelled meteorites. Drop rocks in the wake! Thirty seconds to impact. ++

700_Ork_Rokact9

LordGeneral_Joseph_Petrescu

<< ...in the Emperor's Name, Admiral! Do something! >>
Supreme General Lord Joseph Petrescu. Supreme Commander of the ground operations for the liberation of Galrisian.

700_Ork_Rokact9

OST - Tsar bomba

700_Ork_Rokact9

700_Ork_Rokact9

700_Ork_Rokact9

Lord General Sebastian Venièr advances boldly, in a wedge maneuver, at the head of ten divisions of leman russ, more than a thousand tanks, breaking at the center through the southern front, while the orks armies rush to a disastrous retreat to the citadel of Dergrock (once Deriupol). The general advances, but it all happens in few seconds. Ten armored divisions, an entire army of mechanized infantry, with artillery, supports, logistic, everything, A division of Elysian Drop Troops and a karskin army. Men from Necromunda, Armageddon, Cadia, Istanor, Abeldar, and so on... and obviously the militias of Galrisian, the southern army advances unaware, and can only wonder for a moment when a boreal lights appear over their heads. Thousands of vehicles, a plentiful million men, and someone among them shouts: "Look at that! it's the God Emperor!" But it's the Death. And the death arrives, with its long sickle, and everything mows away, in a holocaust of fire that unleashes a sun on the planet, at the center of which it seems to see the same Gork gnash his teeth and shouting his victory.

700Cigar-smoking

700Cigar-smoking

The news is immediate: the roar of the explosion was heard on the entire planet. in the following hours thousands of dispatches and orders sudden follow each other, contradictory, chaotic. Advance on the frontline? Redeploy? stop the armies on all fronts? and if another attack like this were ready? The hours become days, while chaos reigns in the imperial headquarters. Two days after an ork messenger arrives on Kepler Secundus city. A dispatch, and the demand for an embassy. The orks, incredibly, want to treat, but of course, from a position of absolute advantage. After a frantic discussion, Field Marshal Tanaiser agrees with the orks through some messengers from both sides the place and the time for this embassy. An embassy, yes, if it were also only to gain time, precious hours in waiting for a fatal decision.

General Commissar Friedrich Ebersberg von Weyers - General, let me go. You are too precious, it could be an ambush...
Supreme General Lord Joseph Petrescu - I wonder who will kill me first, if the orks or the cancer that consume me by two years. I'm expendable, as think but not dare to say the Field Marshal Tanaiser. Remember, men like him no longer do the profession of arms, but politics. No, General von Ebersberg Weyers. If I'll fall, you'll take my place.

700_Ork_Rokact9

NapoleOrk da' Great! NapoleOrk le Grandz! Vive da' true Empereur!

700_Ork_Rokact9

700_Ork_Rokact9

The reactors of the valkyrie, during the landing phase, are raising huge clouds of dust, in the barren land of Boranov, place designated by Fieldmarshal Tanaiser for the embassy. A barren, desertic area, precisely in a sector now dominated by the crumbling ruins of a building, destroyed, who knows, maybe twenty, thirty years ago, now just a crumbling ruin. A mob of blood axes Kommandos and one platoon of imperial stormtroopers, as agreed, are patrolling the area, providing, so to speak, safety for the delegates of both sides. General Joseph Petrescu, with decisive steps, advances toward the ruined door, holding back an hard, deadly cough. This is not the time to show weakness at the enemy. Behind him, his assistants and officers, five men at all, and the servo skull of the Holy Inquisition: the sleepless eye. Passed over a corridor guarded by two Kommandos and two stormtroopers, the delegation enters in a room lit by a candelabrum placed on a massive, as rotten, wooden table, behind which, on a large well-embroidered chair, over a stack of pillows, sticking out from beneath a wig a big green nose of a tiny Gretchin, behind which stands an huge ork with a standard depicting the Great NapoleOrk, although in reality, no one from this side of the table, in the Imperium of men, can swear really that the ork in the standard is NapoleOrk. Which of the many, or is always the same? But really exists NapoleOrk or is he just an effigy on a standard?

<< So, you wanted to speak here. Oui? In this place and with you, not in front of the king of Galrisian and his family, as you were afraid about the judgment of who that here, today, risks everything: homeland and descendants. You are speaking with Geza JarrJareth, da' NapoleOrk's voice, and what you say to me, you say it directly to NapoleOrk, le Grand! >>

<< I see that you speak properly our language. I am General Joseph Petrescu. I'll call you Geza. >>

<< No, call me Geza JarrJareth, nor more, nor less. Oui? I bring the will of NapoleOrk the Conqueror in the galaxy. Oui? You are the one who was sent here, unjustly, to find such arguments to drive us out from our planet. >>

<< Galrisian is ours. You occupied it, thirty years ago, starting a shameful war. How do you dare to talk about justice? >>

<< Justice, not justness. Oui? According to your parameters, and also mine, we are not doing anything other than that for which we were born: we exercise our power. If I have a club and I am going to throw it to your head, where is the justice? Justice is that I throw, and you bear the brunt. The powerful have always taken what they deserve, and the weak, obeyed. And you today, you are the weak. >>

<< Weak? Perhaps the Napoleork's binoculars is looking so far away to measure our real forces in field? >>

<< You do so many minuets, "Dear Venice", but do you see our endless rows of cannons at the horizon? If we are here, now, it's because your southern armies were destroyed. Oui? But NapoleOrk the Merciful is a sovereign, as well as just, so wise, now offering you a dignified capitulation offer. >>

<< You have hit hard, but I doubt you can do it again, otherwise you would have already done. And then, you and your master, you don't believe that soon will reach us the space marines in our aid? And you know what that means, you know the fame of the space wolves on your own green skin. >>

<< What tells you that it's not ready a new meteorites attack? Oui? Maybe, maybe a month, maybe two days. You simply don't know, nor have instruments and forces to stop it in orbit. And about the arrival of your space marines, if the oligarchs of TERRA were interested about this planet, the space marine would be already here. Whole Chapters! ...While we rejoice of your naivete, we don't envy your madness. You have a week to step back from all the frontline, board personnel and equipment and folks, as you wish, and leave the planet. Galrisian is dead. Galgarock is rising! NapoleOrk will not stop until it is left standing stone by stone. Think well, my dear General, before taking any decision, because it is about the lives of millions of people that now you are deciding. >>

iconoclast

Silently the imperial delegation leaves the building in ruins, and also silent seems now the Valkyrie, while takes off to fly to the capitol imperialis that awaits them beyond the imperial lines. General Petrescu has with him a scroll, written in gothic imperial language, although by orcish hand, At the bottom of which there is the name of the field marshal Tanaiser. The act of capitulation, the day after, gets angrily banged on the iron table of the capitol imperialis war room, while around the table Gen Petrescu opens the council. Around him his colonels, and on large monitors all around, slowly appear the greenish faces of the Field Marshal, the Lord Inquisitor Flarius, the governor-king of Galrisian Sibelius, and other notables and generals his peers.

C. Pastorius - The Iron skulls is not afraid of these types of attacks, and the cult mechanicus, the sons of Piombus, is virtually immune to this kind of radioactivity, but certain is that nothing will remains of the planet if it will undergo to a similar bombardment, we will get to fight for a heap of radioactive rocks, an uninhabitable grave.

D. Flarius - The Holy Inquisition is concerned about the unfolding of this unfortunate conflict, and as the star of good fortune no longer bless our armies. But how surprising, in front of so much depravity and lack of faith! The guardians of the God Emperor's kingdom are now a bunch of rude shields and blasphemous spears. The evils that befall upon us today is the atonement for our sins.

J. Petrescu - A nuclear retaliation is unthinkable, for the obvious reasons that it entails: the Orks are resistant to radiation a hundred times more than we do. ...And about the space wolves chapter: no trace, no communication. Nothing. In hand, we have only this capitulation offer. If it's a bluff, we can still fight. If it's not...

F. Tanaiser - The capitulation never! This is outrageous! I am at the head of the Twelfth Army and I'll defend the Segmentum Ultima from the ork hordes until my last breath! The time we have left to fight I'll not spend signing a shameful act of unconditioned capitulation!

D. Sibelius - You'll defend it until our last man, wife, sister or child! We must save my people! The level of radioactivity is already at alarming levels! We will be annihilated! We have to evacuate the planet! Petrescu! I speak to you! Save my people!

F. Tanaiser - I repeat you Gentlemen! This is outrageous! I will not...

OST - Bathory - Nordland

++ CODEX.ASTARTES-FENR57-B454: Control room Voice device activated.

We will not need to sign any treaty with this bastard green beasts, Field marshal Tanaiser. Stormwolves Space wolves great company approaching. Atrudorstan sector. Coordinates acquired. We're en route.

++ CODEX.ASTARTES-FENR57-B454: Control room Voice device closed.

iconoclast

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 14:07

10 replies since 17/5/2016, 09:48   1279 views