Epic Armageddon Total War

06 - Galrisian - Vanguards, part of the XI Legio Metalica Battlegroup with cult mechanicus supports engage the vanguard of the ork army.

« Older   Newer »
Radgraglio
view post Posted on 22/3/2016, 18:40 by: Radgraglio

Group:
Administrator

Galrisian - Vanguards
TTOS - ACT 06 - PDF VERSION low res

700Warlord11_psdLM

700Warlord11_psdLM

700Warlord11_psdLM

700Warlord11_psdLM

OST - Killing Joke - Plague

Three days after the retreat of the orcs from the sector sixty-six the two battlegroup of the Legio Metalica, at the head of the imperial army, penetrate inside the city controlled by the orks, with an anvil maneuver aiming straight towards the sector of Daltan, where the field marshal Tanaiser widely expect the decisive battle. From the bulk of the army, princeps Bezmenov on Ferrum Iratus Warlord titan comes off, driving a small army of cult mechanicus, as vanguard to face the enemy army's vanguard, in so doing, facilitating the imperial maneuver towards the sector of Daltan. The princeps, the entire battlegroup commander, has upon himself the responsibility for the delicate mission. The lucky star of the Omnissiah has shone brightest, since the war started, but black shadows are gathering inside the mechanical consciences of the titans. A danger unnamed strip in the shadow...

IMG_3667

IMG_3668

Planet: Galrisian
Sector: Kepler Secundus city. Zulane sector. Western spaceport.
Relevance: engage the vanguard of the ork army to ensure that the bulk of it converges on the sector of Daltan.
Force: part of the XI Legio Metalica Battlegroup with cult mechanicus supports.
Danger Level: Medium. Preserve titanic units at all costs.

[MAP, click to enlarge]
unimapselection

ARMY
TITAN LEGION and supports strategy 3
- 3.000 pts titan legion and supports. - Download

ORKS WAAAGH - strategy 3
- 3.000 pt Ghazkhull Horde with OGBM supports - Download

Battlefield:
- field: 120 x 180 cm

700Warlord11_psdLM

Victory condition and campaign effect: classic tournament

The part of the city fell into the orcs hands is now abandoned. Whole silent neighborhood, only the rattle of some black shadow, some survivors who gasps in the dark, sharing the den with the rats, in order to escape the hordes of predator freebooterz. Small, puny ork Warbands roam stealing and destroying, in a city that seems, in only a few weeks of war, the shadow of itself. The Western spaceport is completely abandoned. At its core, two columns of smoke, one huge, another one a little smaller, get up to the sky: an imperial Drop ship Class "Devourer" and an imperial drop ship class "MT33 Trident", overwhelmed and destroyed during the ork unstoppable advance. Near the Sigma Gate, a large landing platform is still lit by two huge lights that give off a greenish light, cracking, and sinister. Shadows, and ghosts are now the inhabitants of the sector.

700Warlord11_psdLM

700Warlord11_psdLM

700Warlord11_psdLM

700Warlord11_psdLM

700Warlord11_psdLM

Vae victis

700Warlord11_psdLM

++ Legate Pastorius! What the hell have I seen... I was in ecstatic conjunction with the machine spirit of my steel body, Ferrum Iratus, when, in the border that divides the materium from the machine spirit, beyond the mists of time, in dream IT showed me a vision, confused, terrible: We're fighting! ...Our home in ruins. The castle-hive of Thartia under siege! The great wells of Charcall in flames! The Horus worshipers... Them. ++
++ Don't be confused Princeps Bezmenov, my great warrior! They're ancient as our Imperium, and their eyes have seen time that for us now are lost eras. That will never return. Our enemy is not behind, but in front of us! Princeps! Your diversionary tactic maneuver will bring the heart of the ork assault directly on the sector of Daltan, according to plan. ++

700Warlord11_psdLM

700Warlord11_psdLM

700Warlord11_psdLM

++ We are entering at wedge into the part of the city occupied by orks. The IX Legio Metalica Battlegroup is heading towards the sector of Daltan, where the Field Marshal Tanaiser expects to crush Warboss Zorba, in a progressive, escalation clash. A battle to be won, if we want to regain the city. The risk is to be beaten back, at best, or remain mired in a trench warfare again along the no man's land, and at the worst, losing the entire city. Don't care about my last words, Boss! The target is in sight, as my mission. Proceeding according to the Der-687x.5698x0128 adeptus mechanicus maneuver. We must prevail! ++

IMG_3669

IMG_3670

IMG_3671

++ The flesh has already been beaten, hit, torn. The flesh has suffered far too much in this war, Princeps Bezmenov. Now is the time of steel. Now, it's our time to finish this war. ++

700Warlord11_psdLM

Transistors, integrated circuits, electrical impulses, matrices, the data flow like the blood in an infinite network of veins of copper and unknown mineral, activating sensors long asleep, awakening feelings, digital memories, images, dreams, visions. Present, past and future, the cold sheets of these immense war machines have memory, as well as a soul, and in the deep silence of the immense control room, the head of Rex Arcangelus, The imperator titan seems to whisper to its mortal avatar that nor a God of flesh, nor a God of steel, or stone, or done by the ephemeral powers of the warp can escape the wheel of fate. Pastorius. It all comes back. It All, until the end of time.

700thedream

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 14:21

5 replies since 22/3/2016, 18:40   1099 views