Epic Armageddon Total War

03 - Fungus - The Siege of Gorka, 1/2 XVIII° regiment with III° Legion metalica siege Gorka

« Older   Newer »
Radgraglio
view post Posted on 26/6/2013, 08:30 by: Radgraglio

Group:
Administrator

TURN 4
Initiative: ORKS

<< Gorka! ...a rattling open-air latrine. >>
Lieutenant Jörg Heinrich Smitherson. MCCLXXXV° infantry mechanized detachment. XVIII° panzer blitzkrieg regiment, XII° imperial army.

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

<< Bullshit! Guys! Now I want you, hard nuts, on those ork walls! We need to bring home at least a couple of medals, I want to see on my rearview mirror, when we leave, the battlewagon factory and that Mega Gargant in a flames triumph! They'll illuminate our way back! Come on! That in less than twenty four hours we'll be between the arms of the most beautiful Abeldar's girls... and the old Molly: is mine! Ok? >>
<< Hum, I must admit that sometimes have more effect on our men your embarrassing promises, that the right imperial propaganda. Ha! Ha! Keep it up, maybe one day we will read it in the military academy's books, but I don't think so. Sir General, pardon me, If you do not mind I give up, my wife could take it badly.>>

OST - AC/DC-Let There Be Rock

aristlem

aristlem

A huge roar anticipates few seconds an equally huge detonation among the ranks of the approaching stormtroopers, but fortunately only few soldiers rest to the ground. The warlord titans, as two powerful rams, moving in "double move" meet the walls, unleashing a storm of volcano cannons, Melta cannon and plasma cannon; but it's the last shot of the shadowsword company to crash the watch-tower to the ground, opening another breach in the walls. The D-hour is taken! All the imperial army began the assault operation.

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

The ork's retaliation arrive quickly, numerous heavy artillery, stationed on the west retaining wall, unleash a massive barrage fire upon the Warlord Titan Justitia solemni, its void shield quickly collapse, and a successful hit of soopa Lifta Droppa literally rips the turbolaser destructor knocking him to the ground. However, the Titan still holds. Seeing his higher in difficulty, the warlord Titan Ira Canentes advances, making "shield" of itself against enemy fire, protecting the legate. A blitz brigade advances lurking near the ruined walls, adding their firepower to the orkly massified barrage. One after another, the last two Shadowsword collapse: the first explode on the left side, while the second is beheaded of the powerful volcano cannon, forcing the crew to a stampede out from the fire out of control.

Every single meter to Gorka is paid in blood, but the Commissars and the commanders push the army ever forward, in a scheme complicated as coordinated, according to the tight directives of General Daikun. The strategic objective is clear, open the breach, the bulk of the imperial army will run in as soon as possible over the frontal ork fixed artillery's line of sight, and then proceed, in the shadow of the mighty Titans, towards the three objectives to destroy, first of all: the tank factory.

The first infantry mechanized detachment, the ninth, advances toward the gates of Gorka, followed by the leman russ company, a Warhound titan and an titan legion auxiliary field gun battery. A massive fire against the ork's battlewagons which are forced to retreat, abandoning their heavy weapons in flames. But the ork's firepower is not yet exhausted. The heavy bombardment from the Big-boss fortress literally sweep away the entire ninth infantry mechanized detachment. Destroyed in an apocalypse of fire; also damaging the adjacent detachments. The Warhound titan Fulment II° suddenly become the target of a powerful barrage, his armored structure doesn't stand the shock: The last cannon shot, breaking through his weapon system and part of the carapace unbalance the titan that finally crashes to the ground in a column of black smoke.

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

The sight of the first line annihilation throws panic among the incoming imperial army, the soldiers falter, so great is the horror of a terrible and sure death. Daikun, however, don't hesitate a moment, activating the vox device on all channels, after a large puff of smoke, gurgles: "Rock'n roll!" and said that, his entire mechanized infantry detachmentes, marching, surmount the ruined walls penetrating deep into the tank factory. But before the orcs was able to react, a coordinated air attack falls from the sky! Three marauder bombers detachments, having now free the trajectory from the dangerous flak firepower, rush the defenses of the tank factory, lightening, bombing after bombing, the strength and tenacity of the orks, thus paving the entrance road to the troops of the supreme commander Daikun. The view of the heroic courage of General restores the soldiers morale, and the advance resumed with equal vigor: << we are in! We broke down! >>

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

In the rear of Gorka's industrial borough, the orks begin to reorganize the defense, moving the defensive front to the Mega Gargant under construction, seeing now lost the tank factory. At the same time the rest of the Imperial Force concludes his assault movements penetrating, when possible, over the walls. Far away, the last manticores artillery missiles fly over their heads to befall on Gorka, a citadel on fire.

OST - Motorhead - Stone Dead Forever

General Aristoteles Daikun, at the heart of tank factory, turns to his soldiers: << Do you feel this vibration under your ass, guys? No! soldiers of the Twelfth Army, it's not your fear! These are our reinforcements! They're the termite-guys that are going to come out! Forward my mighty! For the Emperor! For the Twelfth Army! mark in fiery letters on the front of these bastards the word: victory! >>

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

aristlem

The earth trembles. Tremble, under a gray sky, between the screams of the dying, the grunts of orks and a cannons orchestra.
However, Gorka falters, but doesn't collapse.

ARMY STATUS END TURN 4: download

TURN 4. end turn.
OBJECTIVES DESTROYED: 0

Edited by Radgraglio - 14/4/2021, 13:29

7 replies since 2/6/2013, 10:24   1913 views